I have completely lost all desire for MySpace, I was hoping that BlogSpot would help with that but obviously it hasn't. When I signed on today, I realized that it's been almost a month since I wrote my first blog.
Honestly, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I don't keep in touch. I'm sorry that I don't take the time to check MySpace or BlogSpot. I feel like I have lost all my friends and the only one I have left is Cody and that's only because I live with him. I know that isn't true but sometimes it feels that way. I sit at home all day and honestly I have plenty of time to check out every one's page, but I just don't; so again, I'm sorry for that.
I feel that I have let down my friends, but honestly I don't feel that it's all my fault. But I guess when you get older you just lose contact with friends and I guess it depends on how hard you want to keep your friendship and how important it is to you.
But anyways, Cody and I got to spend the day together. It's been raining all day so he got home early from work about 10am. We spent the night at April and Aaron's, we drank a little bit, ate burnt hamburgers and just went to bed. I was woken up this morning by their kids, Noah and Zoey, early as hell.
As much as I enjoy sitting at home all day. I would really love a job. I had an interview yesterday with a temp agency for a Wet Lab Tech and I have one tomorrow at Charlotte Russe. I honestly hope I get both. All of Cody's paychecks go directly towards bills, with just enough left over to put gas in our car and then we are broke again. We got behind on some of our bills when we moved. So we've been slowly trying to get back on track. Slowly but surely we are making it. Unfortunately, we've been here for two months now and we haven't been able to do anything. Mostly, we just chill here at home and watch t.v. or we hang out at April and Aaron's.
One thing that I have realized since living here is that I don't need all those material things that I once thought I did. It just isn't important to me like it use to be. I'm realizing that I really don't need anything. Don't get me wrong I would love a job so I can have the money to get something if I wanted it, but it's not killing me that I don't have money to go buy anything. I know Cody hates the fact that he busts his ass all week building houses and at the end of the week when he gets his paycheck it's gone within an hour or so. But our bills are getting paid so right now that's all that matters.
Tuesday I went on a boat tour with Carolina Coastal Studies as an observer to be a potential instructor. We went out to Masonboro and it was just beautiful. There were dolphins following our boat and I just thought that was absolutely awesome!! That day I realized that the beach is where I want to be, it's where I want Cody and I to make a life for ourselves and to have a family. I definitely know we made the right decision to move here, I just can't wait to see what all Wilmington has to offer. I can't wait until my friends can come a visit and hopefully convince them to move here with me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww...well, you've never let ME down! I know how it is when people move away...but remember what we decided when you first moved: it may be harder to stay updated, but REAL friends never lose touch. And the fact of the matter is that even if I don't see or talk to you every day, I do THINK about you every day. I even called Ricky "Jamie" the other day for no apparent reason. I love you and I'm sooooo glad to hear that you're happy...but then, I knew that you would be. Ricky's training for a new job, so we should be coming into a bit more money soon! <3<3<3
Post a Comment